Friday, June 12, 2009

Blog Break

When I started this blog it was strictly to record the excitement with my new walk with Christ. I intended to use it to look back, at some later date, and see all the amazing things God has done in my life. I figured if it helped someone or revealed a some truth to anyone, then bonus. Recently, God has been beckoning me to spend some personal time with Him. With that said, in keeping with my FB hiatus, I have decided to break from blogging also.

I plan to continue writing (albeit for me only, as it currently stands), but who knows, maybe God will prompt me to share some great truth He'll reveal during this break. Regardless, I know I'm being called inward to focus on me and Jesus. I know God is going to continue to do just awesome stuff for me and I'm excited to see what that is.

Talk to you later and God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment