Thursday, November 1, 2012

NEW WEBSITE!!!



I've been toying with the idea of moving my blog to an actual website for a few couple years now.  I have actually bought no less than THREE domain names, never used them and let them float off into the obscurity of the interwebs.  Then my lovely wife said she wanted to consolidate her thoughts, ideas and other creative notions (photography, DIY, etc…) into one easy to access locale and so she did… you can see it all here at All The Things.  After she did all the leg work on hers, it resparked the interest in me to launch my own thing.  I thought, “Eh, it seemed pretty easy for Sarah. No probs.” Yeah, not so much, still had to ask her for help on setting up mine.  Nonetheless, I launched and I’m pretty excited about it.  I present to you my new site…


My new site consolidates both of my blogs, #APPROACHGOD and New Directions.  #APPROACHGOD will continue with the same feel, small truths about God’s availability to us through Jesus.  However, in keeping with its namesake, New Directions will move in a, well, new direction.  Over the last few months God has been moving my heart toward a new understanding of what it means to be with and follow Jesus (you can see the beginning of that in a recent post HERE).  I’m still fleshing a lot of it out, but New Directions will be a chronicle, of sorts, for the journey I’m led on.  My intent is to just write about Jesus.  No more leadership concepts, no more discipleship ideas, no more ministry ideas, just Jesus.  I have no idea what that will look like in writing and I’m not sure how long the season will be, maybe until I get it, which given my history, might be awhile.

Anyone, and I mean ANYONE, is welcome to walk this journey with me.  Share your ideas, your thought, your misconceptions, your hopes, whatever you want; I’d love to hear it.  What do you think of Jesus?  Not Christianity, the man, Jesus.
 
Everything is about to change.
Bruce

No comments:

Post a Comment